Learn directly from Dr. Leyla Acaroglu this 17-24 February in our online learning lab
Our live 1-week intensive workshop program takes our successful 2-day in-person course and allows for people from around the world to learn our Disruptive Design Method for activating positive social and environmental change through an online intensive knowledge building experience.
There are 4 live sessions over the week to make up 16 hours of direct knowledge transfer with lots of live interactive components, breakout sessions, and activities, we have created an immersive and highly engaging live educative experience with award-winning designer and pioneering creative change-maker Dr. Leyla Acaroglu.
LIVE SESSIONS DATES AND TIMES:
- Saturday, Feb 17th: 2-7pm GMT (London) / 9am-2pm EST (NYC) / this is a 5 hour session with 2 x 10 min breaks
- Monday, Feb 19th: 5-8pm GMT / 11am-2pm EST / this is a 3 hour session with one 5 min break
- Wednesday, Feb 21st: 5-8pm GMT / 11am-2pm EST / this is a 3 hour session with one 5 min break
- Saturday, Feb 24th: 2-7pm GMT (London) / 9am-2pm EST (NYC) / this is a 5 hour session with 2 x 10 min breaks
We are sorry these are optimised for Europe and USA timezones. If you are in a timezone that falls in an awkward time for these, please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you want to take the program and we can work on a separate program that is more time zone friendly!
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Throughout the program, you will be provided with thought-provoking conversations, materials and knowledge building activities that will allow you to rapidly learn the Disruptive Design Method and build your creative change making practice.
What you will learn:
- The Disruptive Design Method and how to apply it to complex problem solving to leverage positive change
- Systems thinking
- Sustainability and the circular economy
- Ideation and creative confidence
- Techniques for understanding and working within complex problem areas
- Design research
- Creative change-making
Throughout the course, you will work on your own project/problem arena that you select at the start. This allows for direct mentorship and support as you move through the program.
You get access to a preparation pack with video content and downloadable toolkits and 3 month post-program access to extra learning materials and the recorded LIVE session videos.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This program is designed for anyone wanting to contribute to a future that works better for all of us. We design our courses to be interactive, immersive and rapidly build your knowledge set and create the foundations for a career in positive impact.
This program is perfect for designers, creatives, managers, social innovators, entrepreneurs and magicians ;)
EQUITY ACCESS SCHOLARSHIPS
The program is $1200USD as they are small highly engaged groups. We work hard to keep our programs accessible through our equity access scholarships. If you believe you would qualify for a scholarship or bursary to help you access this program, please email us email@example.com and explain the circumstances you are in and why you require our financial support in accessing this program.