UnSchool In The Wild
(like Cool Hunting but hunting for creative disruption, system interventions, social innovation and/or pro-sustainability projects)
How to participate:
Find cool projects, provocations, and interventions tied to the UnSchool's core themes, like systems, sustainability, change making & disruptive design. Share, tag, connect and amplify with the hashtags #WILDUNSCHOOL (Short for UnSchool In The Wild)
How it works:
- Capture and share change-making projects, provocations, and creative interventions on social media (this is primarily an instagram & twitter initiative, but we'll also be peppering it into Facebook)
- Use the hashtag #WILDUNSCHOOL and tag @unschools so that we can find it
- Help amplify reach of the local projects you're capturing, while also inspiring our global community
- UnSchool HQ will retweet and repost the photos that are relevant to our community, giving you credit where due (unless you specifically request otherwise)
- Frequent sharers will get discounts for online classes & programs (plus good exposure on our channels and, more importantly, lots of love & good karma)
Tagging the UnSchool:
Tag us, @unschools, on twitter, Instagram &/or Facebook!
Use between 5 and 10 hashtags - including UnSchool recommended hashtags and any additional location, event, thematic, activation-based hashtags you choose.
Use a maximum of 3 hashtags that include the “UnSchool” name
If English is not the local language, use hashtags in your local language and in English
Tag people who you think will be interested
Tag us so we can reshare and give you cred for your find!
Recommended Hashtags (in addition to #wildunschool):
#theunschool #unschoolalumni #makechange #disruptbydesign #disruptivedesign #fuckthestatusquo #socinn #socent #socialinnovation #sustainability #changemakers #changetheworld #creativerebels
& hashtags specific to the project you're capturing. Ie: if it's a pop-up repair shop in Buenos Aires, you might add #repair #repairability #fixit #buenosaires